Pyramid Communications is hiring! We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
We are creative strategists, dedicated to working with organizations changing our world for the better.
Pyramid respects and celebrates the diversity, creativity and strength of our community. Equity, inclusion, and decolonization are priorities across all parts of our organization. We are committed to using our time and resources to help identify and eliminate disparities based on identity and to promote equity across our organization.
Pyramid Project Managers operate at the intersection of strategy, people, and process, working with nonprofit organizations, foundations, government agencies, and Native tribes and nonprofits focused on arts and culture, conservation and sustainability, education, health and well-being, and social justice.
This position requires skillful listening, synthesizing of information, and action.
Project Managers contribute insight and services ranging from research to content development and integrated planning, and hold primary responsibility for all internal and external team and client coordination, as well as effective management of project budgets, deadlines, and details.
Roles & Responsibilites
Responsibilities vary based on skills and interests, but are likely to include:
- Contributing to the development of client deliverables and projects, whether a content marketing plan or communications plan, brand strategy, website, or campaign
- Researching and distilling information, succinctly summarizing themes, trends, and key points
- Drafting, editing, and/or proofing content in various formats, including project briefs, organizational messaging, and social media
- Effectively synthesizing and communicating internal team and client feedback
- Managing, coordinating, and collaborating with internal and external multi-disciplinary teams to ensure the highest quality, timely deliverables
- Building and modifying project work plans, timelines and budgets, managing expectations with clients and internal teams
Some of the skills and experience that would help you succeed in this role include:
- A passion for nonprofit or mission-driven work
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- An ability to manage multiple deadlines, projects, and people in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and Google Suite
Preferred, but not required:
We are actively looking for candidates with diverse experience and skills. We want to hear what you bring to the table. Experience that we are looking for includes but is not limited to:
- Experience working as a Project Manager
- Communications or creative agency experience
- Interest in industry trends in marketing, communications, design, and/or technology
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, English, journalism, marketing, or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with project management systems such as Mavenlink
Salary ranges from $48,000–$65,000 annually based on experience.
We offer our employees a competitive benefits package, including full health, dental and disability insurance, subsidized transportation, appealing vacation time, and retirement plans.
We encourage all members of our team to pursue ongoing professional development and provide annual budget to support these activities.
The fine print:
To successfully perform the essential duties of this position, an individual must be able to sit at a desk for four or more hours per day, and frequently lift and carry objects up to 20 pounds. Accommodations may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work performed; it is not intended as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and required skills for the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State laws. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities necessary to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.